Monday, June 14, 2010

Flasher - When Stress Kicks In




You had had a lousy day at work. So much so you didn't manage to do all that needed to be done and brought the laptop home to finish everything in time. The deadline was approaching and your stress levels were high.



"Baby, let me relieve that stress a little bit.” I said, sitting on our bed, facing you and opening my legs to reveal the lack of underwear and a very warm and wet pussy.



I rubbed my little swollen button for you and let one finger slide right inside of me, opening my pussy lips wide with my free hand. When I was sure I had caught your attention, I smiled invitingly. I knew you were going to fuck me brutally because that’s what you did whenever you were stressed and I loved it.



XOXO,

Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a friendly comment!!!