Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Harem Ch. 01



They were getting me ready to be presented to my new Master. This was my first day at his harem and I must admit I was very nervous.


This wasn’t the typical middle-eastern harem people tend to think of – it was a modern-day house, isolated in the country side of a Southern European country. It was a big mansion with vineyards all around it, outer walls painted white and a majestic staircase in the entrance. The front doors were made of heavy dark wood and, once inside, to your right, you could see the guest’s dinning room which was decorated in rich tones of red. To your left, the entertainment room with a pool table, poker and Russian roulette tables, a very big TV screen and sofas scattered all around. There was also a fireplace with a marble mantel that was said to have cost more than the house itself. Straight ahead, there was yet another broad staircase – this one wooden, that lead to the main rooms.



Behind the stairs a door that led to the basement. This was where the girls had everything they needed, from their dresses to jewels, makeup, workout space, a small spa… Everything a girl could possibly need to feel at her best. This was where I was, inside a booth with three more women who were getting me ready to see my new Master. I had no idea of what he was like and I didn’t even know his name.



Behind me, brushing my long red hair, was Cynthia. Cynthia was a blue eyed blond, whose hair reached her waist and who was wearing a very simple blue bra and panties set. She was tall and slim but her breasts were big and firm – I would come to find out they were real. She brushed my hair lightly and into perfection, making sure not a single strand was in the wrong place. Painting my nails a bright red, there was a petite brunette with short spiky hair – her name was Luisa and she was wearing a light pink bra and panties set which was very simple as well. She was very bubbly and quite a nice girl. Shaving my pussy was Luana, a stunning and tall chocolate-skinned woman wearing nothing but a white chastity belt. Later I would come to find out why she was wearing it but for now, I had no clue about it.



I felt Luana’s long, lean fingers on my pussy, making sure every single hair was removed. Her fingers stretched my skin to ensure the very sharp razor didn’t hurt me at all. Having her touching me like that made me slightly wet and she noticed it. When she was done shaving me, she cleaned my pussy with a warm and soft cloth and then ran her hands through me to make sure I was smooth as can be. While doing this, she inserted her index finger inside of me and the three of them giggled as I gasped. Her face was coming closer and closer to my pussy and I felt her textured, wet, warm tongue licking my slit. She flicked her tongue on my clit, making me gasp once more much to the delight of the other two girls. Cynthia had stopped brushing my hair by now and was paying close attention to what has happening between my legs. Luana kept doing what she was doing; now sucking my clit. She inserted one more finger inside me, now finger-fucking my pussy with two fingers. She withdraw her fingers and cleaned them in the cloth she had used to clean me and, giggling, she said to the other girls:



“This is a good one; he’ll like her.”



She stood up the exact moment we heard a knock in the door and, as middle aged, curvy, black haired woman entered, the other girls left. Caroline was the Master’s wife and responsible for the house and all the girls – she was the closest thing we had to a boss. I stood up as well.



“Well Mary, I believe you’re ready? Have the girls treated you nicely?”



“Yes Ma’am, they have.”



“Good. Now, before we take you to see your new Master, we should talk a little. I want to know about your training and tell you a thing or two about this house. I know you were trained at Madame Bryant’s house, but which of the men trained you?”



“Philip.”



“Oh, that handsome tall one? Black hair, dark brown eyes, strong body?”



“Yes Ma’am, that would be him.”



My training had consisted of many things. Philip had taught me politics, public speaking, manners, literature, philosophy, harem’s etiquette, pole dancing, striptease and belly dance and, obviously, the “erotic arts” as people called it. Erotic Arts were nothing more than how to please a man in bed.



I can remember the exact day I got to Madame Bryant’s. I was 18 and decided I wanted to be a harem girl as an act of rebellion. Madame Bryant took me in her house and assigned me to Philip. He came into my bed room and made me several questions, one of which if I was still a virgin. I said I was and he told me he would have to change that. We were in no hurry to do that, but I couldn’t leave the training house until we have had enough sex for me to become perfect at it. I understood what he was saying and, though I was a little scared, he was very kind to me.



Weeks went on and I learned all I could about great poets and philosophers, for example. One day, I told him I was ready.



“Phillip, I’m ready.”



“You’re ready for what, Shorty?” That was what he called me. I wasn’t too short, but he was very tall in comparison.



“Oh, Phillip, don’t make this even harder.” And I blushed to the root of my hair.



He laughed. “Alright, alright, I know what you mean.”



That same night he went into my bedroom and I lost my virginity. He was careful and tender with me and I felt like that had been the right thing to do at that moment. We kept having sex regularly until he believed I was ready. I remember the last time we had sex, particularly.



“It’s your last night here, Mary. I want you to go with something to remember me by.”



“Don’t be silly, Philip! I’ll never forget you and I’ll write when I can.”



“You’d better!” he said, laughing.



We were both naked when he stepped closer to me, big hands instantly grabbing my big tits. He kissed my lips softly, not paying them much attention. His lips went down to my neck, where he kissed and sucked the soft pale skin. He kept kneading my full breasts, making me even wetter than I always was for him. His free hand went down to my pussy, feeling it, feeling how warm and wet it was for him. He smiled and I felt his cock stiffen.



I grabbed and stroked it exactly how he liked it. A firm grip and rhythmic motions were all it took to make his cock throb in my hand. We went to the bed, where he laid me down to fuck me. We knew each other’s body so well we knew what we needed, when we needed it. We have had sex with each other for two years, almost everyday so we knew each inch of skin; we knew what a simple kiss on the right spot would do.



He took his thick cock in his hand, stroked it a little and teased my clit with it. I giggled and moaned, I knew he was being playful. Soon, he was inside of me, going in and out of my sweet pussy, pounding away in my wet hole. One of his hands was in my clit, making sure it got enough attention.



“What am I going to do without that amazing cock of yours, Phillip?”



“Be fucked by someone else, don’t you think? They. Are. Going. To. Fuck. You. Just. Like. This.”



He shoved his member inside of me deeper with each word, making me tremble. My pussy gripped his cock inside of it and trapped it there, my walls getting closer and closer together until I came. My pussy contracted, milking his cock inside of me. He withdrew and came on my belly, all that creamy cum in my soft skin. We both laughed as we finished it – it had our good-bye fuck.



“I’m sure you were well trained, Mary.” Caroline’s words brought me back to the present. “Now, about this house. You will be presented to your new Master right now – you are to go naked so he can see what you look like. You should do whatever he asks you to do, at all times. Speak only when spoken to and if there is anything bothering you, you are to speak to me, not him. For now, you will sleep in the bedrooms in the back, with some other girls. The more you please your Master, the more perks you will have. Do you understand?”



“Yes Ma’am.”



I followed her upstairs to the Master’s room.



XOXO,

Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a friendly comment!!!