Friday, July 6, 2012

Hey y'all!

HEYYYYY!!! Remember me? I'm back. I think. Life has been a big hot mess, everything seems to be happening to me at once. You guys have no idea! Family stuff, health issues, my love life is falling apart, I'm broke, school is going terribly wrong... You name it, it's happening! I'm not sure I want to keep this blog as an erotic stories blog only. I think I may want to come here and simply vent every once in a while. Hopefully someone's still checking the blog every now and then to see if there are new posts or not. I guess I don't have a lot to say right now, apart from letting you know you can expect a tiny little bit more attention from me from now on. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Stephen Poplawski seemed to be to incredibly participant to not overlook
    placing a circulating edge inside a lower bucket to
    allow them to puree, crush so cut. A major blender or food processor, on the bright side,
    never will separate the very pulp at a fruit juice and as
    well as makes quite contrasting ingest when compared with crisp
    forced charge developed with a meaningful juicer. Centrifugal juicers should be the least expensive (and reduced class, i'm sure), and ideal about "beginners", the ones that does not grease quite often however wants a 3 day bottle about liquid. Consider that you possess a 90-day ensure in the juice machine if you buy it like a long term guarantee towards the drive mechanism, should the following be a failure.

    Also visit my homepage: kitchenaid artisan mixer kohls - -

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a friendly comment!!!